Rest Park Attendant
I-74 Lizton Rest Park – Lizton, IN
Full time, Part Time and as needed positions
2 Shifts: 7a-4p & 7p-4a, including weekends and holidays
Abilities Services, Inc. has positions available at the I-74 Lizton Rest Park facility. This position will performing duties, including but not limited to, greeting visitors to the facility, collecting trash in and around the facility, cleaning bathrooms, and other custodial duties at the Lizton Rest Park on I-74. Applicants must be 18 years of age, possess a valid Indiana Driver’s License, ability to pass a back ground and drug screen.
Agency vehicle is available for use from Crawfordsville facility to Rest Park daily. See Recruiter for more details.
Essential duties and responsibilities include: the following/ other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans and Polishes restroom and lighting fixtures, surfaces, and trim.
- Cleans lobbies, restrooms, and other work.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Cleans rugs, dusts furniture and equipment, polishes metal work.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties waste containers and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Replenishes restroom supplies. Replaces light bulbs.
- Washes and cleans picnic areas.
- Cleans debris from parking lots.
- Reports breakdowns to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.